Saturday, September 20, 2008

Home Again


Home again, home again. What an incredible place, Ireland. I said numerous times on the trip, words can't describe the courses, views, people, weather, etc.. it's truly something special. I feel fortunate to have experienced the last 10 days with good friends, old and new.


Just finished downloading 255 pictures and everyone one of them brings a smile to my face. I've a feeling the Tool Shed will be featuring plenty of Ireland shots over the next few weeks.


Still compiling my best of list and can't wait to share thoughts with Matty G.


(pic from #8 tee box Ballybunnion Old Course) Nick "Otis", Hank, RP and Coach Rut who just about jarred it for an ace after this photo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting most patiently to see some, if not all, of those 255 photos - Ireland through Mikey's eyes. jm